Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can join?
Males and Females who are 13 to 18 years old and full-time students enrolled in a PA public, charter, or private school or alternative program.
- How much does it cost?
Registration for the 2016-17 Youth Angel Scholars Ambassador Program is $150. ($50 Per Tier) Registration for the Teen Transformation Program (Summer 2017) is $225 ($75 Per Week)
- How can I enroll?
Students must request and submit an application during registration periods of year with application fee of $10.
- FALL Registration Period: August 22nd- October 1st
- WINTER Registration Period: January 9th- February 3rd
- SUMMER Registration Period: May 1st - June 10th
- Applications for the 2016-2017 program year are provided upon request. Candiates can submit an interest letter during any registration period at: firstname.lastname@example.org Upon receipt of your interest letter, we will forward an application and schedule an interview by phone or in person. Applications may be submitted online or via postal mail.
- Where are most Youth Angel Scholars events held? Temple University Center City Campus 1515 Market Street Philadelphia, PA
- How often does Youth Angel Scholar participants meet? Times may vary depending on the YAS program you participate in. Specialty Academies meet for a set of weeks on Saturday morning. Civic Engagement and Leadership events vary per day. Youth Angel Scholars Ambassadors meet once per tier (semester) for a day training.
- What if I have problems with this web site?
Please contact the webmaster regarding any technical issues or to report any broken links.
Youth Angel Scholars Incorporated Non Profit
All rights reserved Copyright 2014